Glen has over 20 years’ experience of empowering people to lead the regeneration process in their own communities. Glen’s inclusive and innovative approaches put local people in the driving seat with a focus on longer-term social impact and economic development.
Glen’s skills and experience include:
- Developing and supporting community groups and partnerships to lead and manage regeneration processes
- Master planning of communities and social housing estates to improve public realm and the local environment, reduce crime and foster a sense of pride
- Developing multi-disciplinary teams to deliver consultation and engagement work, management and delivery of practical regeneration projects, support the involvement of disengaged or disadvantaged residents (such as young people)
- Provide regeneration development plans including funding packages which utilise public, private and community-focussed partnerships
- Monitoring and evaluation of social impact including social value assessments